Mister Family.com ... keeping Northeast PA "family friendly.": Bussing?

Mister Family.com ... keeping Northeast PA "family friendly."

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bussing?

Hello Everyone,

Keep up the good work. Here's an interesting e-mail I just received from a concerned Luzerne County resident. I will speculate in just a moment as to what my perception of this development happens to be. Maybe Gentlemen's Club 10 can clarify this for me if I am wrong.




Just an interesting observation:
On the way home from Best Buy tonight, we passed the infamous "club" and saw something strange and disturbing in the parking lot - a school bus. It looked very out of place considering what the venue is. Wonder if those who feel the "club" environment is not harmful to children have decided to start giving field trips?!?


Here's my question. Is Gentlemen's Club 10 bussing in their patrons so that photos of individual license plates can't be taken? That's my guess. Very clever. Hope it doesn't work.

Looking out for Luzerne County and hoping to meet you all soon,
Mr. Family

Update 4/9/06: An employee of Gentlemen's Club 10 has e-mailed me to state that the bus was in fact rented by a group of men for a bachelor party. Thank you for the clarification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home