Mister Family.com ... keeping Northeast PA "family friendly.": Wow

Mister Family.com ... keeping Northeast PA "family friendly."

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wow

Hello everyone.

First of all let me say that when I started this website on Sunday, I had no idea that things would pick up steam this quickly. I must confess that my head is pounding after digesting all the comments and interviews from today.

At some point soon I may go public with my identity. At this point, however, while things have been heating up so quickly, it would probably be wise if I didn't.

In the meantime, if you are planning on taking pictures of any activity occuring outside of Gentlemen's Club 10, let me offer a few suggestions.

1. Obey all laws. It is legal to take pictures in public, but do not trespass on the property of Gentlemen's Club 10. Even though we disagree with what they are doing, we need to respect their property just as we would want our property respected.

2. Don't interact with the men who visit Gentlemen's Club 10. This is for your own safety.

3. Try taking a picture while driving by the property. Their entrance is VERY visible from the road.

4. If your camera has a good zoom feature, you will probably find it very easy to get a picture from the mall road or parking lot.

5. Be safe, be smart, and be careful. Always respect and obey the law!

If you attend weekly worship services, please inform your pastor of this opportunity to take a stand for values and neighborhood safety in Luzerne County. I am hoping and praying that the faith community is behind this effort. If I am alone in this project, it likely won't go very far. But if the men and women of Luzerne County believe this is an opportunity the Lord has given us to make a difference, and we stand together for what is right, good things are bound to happen.

One more thing......pray.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12.